Sunday, August 2, 2009

Walgreens Children's Activity Book coupons

Thanks to my FREEtastic reader Meredith in Albany, New York for sharing this offer that's great for your child and you! Most stores are offering the "Walgreens Children's Activity Book" for 99 cents. She tells me that inside this book are lots of money saving coupons for Band Aid, Crayola, Tylenol, Huggies, Gerber, and many others. I didn't see it in my San Francisco store so, if you are unable to find it, ask one of their employees if they are carrying it and, if not, what location does. Please let me know if you find it!

Freebies and deals on the weekend? The FREEtastic blog never sleeps! Make sure to get all the freebies and deals by scrolling to the bottom and clicking "older posts" or check the archive on the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment