Monday, August 10, 2009

The end of the FREEtastic blog

All good things must come to an end and, for the FREEtastic blog, that time has come. I have resigned as Director of Marketing of "Shopping! The Muscial" to pursue other offers and this blog will be discontinued.

If you receive the newsletter, please select "unsubscribe" at the bottom of your newsletter to have your email deleted.

It has been my pleasure to meet so many wonderful folks through cyberspace. I wish you all the best! Thanks very much!

Dan

11 comments:

  1. This is one of the few blogs I enjoy, so will miss you! Good luck with your future endeavors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was one of the best freebie blogs out there. I'll miss it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had just found your site too! Good luck with your future endeavors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you! Pass to my website www.theonlineshoppingstore.com and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad.


    Online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!!!! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for your new post.

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete