Monday, April 20, 2009

We get letters!

OK...we don't really get letters on the internet, but we do hear from our great FREEtastic members!

Susan from Dallas, Texas writes: "I can't tell you how wonderful your blog is. So many great things I've found. I visit it several times a day just to get the good stuff. Thanks!"

Ann from Portland, Maine wrote to us "I love the FREEtastic blog! Thanks for letting moms know about the freebies from Sunkist and Huggies. These are two things my family really needs!"

Nancy from Denver, Colorado said "Just want to say thanks to you FREEtastic guys. I visit everyday and it's awesome!"

Thanks to you and our thousands of readers. If you ever want to be in touch with me or let me know about a freebie you received, reach me at shopping.the.musical@gmail.com. And now....back to your freebies! :) Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment