Monday, April 20, 2009

Coming to SF? See "Shopping! The Musical"

Are you or friends coming to San Francisco? Then make sure to join us at "Shopping! The Musical," San Francisco's longest running originally composed musical! Now in our fourth year, "Shopping!" is all about our favorite past time with songs and sketches about stores, customers, Victoria's Secret, Costco, people who pay with all change, and much more. For information about SF's big hit show, click here.

As a reader of the FREEtastic blog, you and your friends can receive discount tickets to future 2009 performances. Yep..that's right! No matter if your trip is a month away or five months away, just let me know and I'll be happy to take care of you. Simply send me an email at shopping.the.musical@gmail.com and let me know that you're a reader and when you're coming to SF. I'll be happy to plan a great evening of "Shopping!" just for you!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment