Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FREEtastic Q & A

I've received some emails the past few days and thought I'd share them with everyone!

Thanks so much for the FREEtastic blog! You are the only one I read since you have many freebies first like the McDonalds Mocha drink Mondays! It's funny cause the next day I saw it everywhere on other free blogs. How do you get all this info first?
Nancy - Phoenix, AZ

Thanks Nancy! I'm glad you visit us everyday. I have many sources at the corporate level who often tip me to what is just coming out (like the McDonald's Mocha freebie). Since I provide readers only with freebies from trusted sources, I often hear about stuff first. And you can be sure I'll pass the info along to you as soon as possible!

Hi! I've just started getting freebies and was wondering what I can do about all the spam filling my inbox? Thanks!
Ellen - Rochester, NY

Ellen, glad you're getting the free! I would suggest you set up an email address specifically for getting freebies. Visit Yahoo, Google, or MSN and set up an email which you only use for applying for freebies. This way, any junk emails will go to this address and leave your regular email spam free!

Have any questions? Talk to me at shopping.the.musical (at) gmail.com! Thanks..Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment